1723 Columbus Avenue, Ste. B | Sandusky, Ohio 44870 | 419-621-7555
Considering coming to our office?
Before you do, we feel it's important that we share a little about our philosophy and how we operate so that you can know ahead of time whether we're a good fit for each other.
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to call or email me personally and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
A few things about us;
- We believe that health is important and valuable and should be a priority for everyone.
- Health happens (or doesn't) as a result of our decisions and lifestyle. Health doesn't just happen to us, it's created by us.
- Doctors don't heal you. Only you can heal you. This means that we encourage our patients to participate in their health restoration and maintenance instead of being just passive observers. We find that the more involved you are in your own health, the better your results.
- While our hope is that everyone takes their health seriously, we respect everyone's right to not take it seriously. This means that we will give you recommendations and be there to help you in any way we can but we will NOT badger, pester, hound, beg, plead or guilt you in to doing something you don't want to do. We tell you what you need and then give you what you want.
- At our office we base our attitude and actions on the following "Patient's Bill of Rights";
- doctors exist to serve patients, not the other way around.
- patient's time is no less valuable than the doctor's.
- patients should not have to go broke just to restore their health.
- patients should be treated as if they were family.
- patients should not have to worry about being judged by the doctor.
- patients should have as much access to the doctor as they need.
- -You do not have to choose between chiropractic and medicine. Sometimes patients feel like they have to pick a side and forsake the other. Not with us. While we have our distinct philosophy and approach to health that we think is best and may sometimes disagree with a medical approach, it doesn't mean you will be branded a heathen if you go to your MD or DO. We have great working relationships with many in the medical community and have no problem working with them for your benefit.
- -We will do our best to establish proper expectations at the beginning. If we think we can help you we will tell you. If we don't think we can help you then we'll tell you that too.
- -We like to have fun. It's important that we take health seriously but then again, we don't have to paint the walls institutional-white, make the place smell like rubbing alcohol and only talk to you through the bulletproof, frosted glass at the front desk. We're a laid back place and we like it that way.
That's a little about us. We're committed to being a first class Sandusky chiropractic office and again, if you have any questions or concerns then give us a call or email me (see the contact page) and we'll discuss it.
© 2018 Prentice Family Chiropractic, LLC | site designed & built by aha creative