1723 Columbus Avenue, Ste. B | Sandusky, Ohio 44870 | 419-621-7555
Steven R. Prentice, D.C., C.A.C.C.P., C.C.S.T., C.Ad
- Graduated with honors from Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, CA in 1995
- Board Certified in Spinal Trauma (C.C.S.T. 2002)
- Board Certified in Addictionology (C.Ad 2002)
- Board Certification in Chiropractic Pediatrics and Family Care (C.A.C.C.P. 2011)
- Certified in Webster Technique
Dr. Prentice has lectured and written on many topics including Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder, Addiction, Stress, and other contemporary issues in health care. He has run a successful chiropractic practice in Sandusky, Ohio since 1995. He has been published several times in the Sandusky Register writing about health and chiropractic issues and has also been published in the international health magazine Pathways to Family Wellness.
He was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area and lived to tell about it. He relocated to Sandusky, Ohio, in 1995 and is dedicated to being a Sandusky chiropractor for many years to come.
He lives in Sandusky, Ohio, with his wife Susan and has two children and two grandchildren.
© 2016 Prentice Family Chiropractic, LLC | site designed & built by aha creative